Call for Proposals
Conference of German-Australian History and Heritage 2018: Australisches Deutschtum
Proposals are closed!
This event does not accept proposals.
We will accept a broad range of proposals, from reports on academic, research and commercial projects to tutorials and case studies. As long as the presentation is interesting and potentially useful to the audience, it will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Please note the summary and biography submitted below should be worded to allow inclusion in the conference program.
Submissions should be received by 31 January 2017. Please Speaker Terms and Conditions for full details.
You should receive an automatic response by email, confirming your submission. If you do not please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill this form to propose your talk.
- Presentation. These are standard talks with slides, allocated in slots of 60 minutes - 45-50 minutes for the presentation and 10-15 minutes for questions.
- Lightning Talks. These are 10 - 20 minutes talks with 5 minutes of questions.
- Workshops. Hands on sessions of between 2 and 6 hours for up to 20 participants.
- Please read the attached Speaker Terms and Conditions.
We require accepted presenters to accept an agreement in which they commit to meeting submission requirements.
- The attached Speaker Terms and Conditions outlines the requirements for proposals, key dates, and speaker agreement requirements.
If you proposal is accepted, you will be required to sign a contract agreeing to the conditions outlined in the Speaker Terms and Conditions.